Praveen Jagadish specialises in advising sponsors, developers, lenders, other investors and subcontractors on infrastructure (including PPP/PFI), nuclear and renewable energy projects.
Praveen has extensive experience advising on commercial and financing elements of major projects in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Australasia.
- Advised the Lenders in relation to a wind farm project financing, Sweden
- Advised a Bidder in relation to the proposed acquisition of the M6 toll road, UK
- Advised the Sponsors in relation to the UK Military Flying Training System PPP Project for the Fixed Wing Training Service
- Advised EDF S.A. in relation to the Hinkley Point C nuclear project
Belt and Road: How can PPPs help?
21 June 2019
Infrastructure: 21st Century Challenges - A legal perspective
29 October 2018
Career and qualifications
- University of New South Wales (B Com) 2006
- University of New South Wales (LLB) 2006
- Admitted as a solicitor in New South Wales 2007
- Associate, Linklaters 2007
- Associate/Senior Associate, Minter Ellison 2010
- Joined Clifford Chance 2015