Praveen Jagadish is a specialist in infrastructure and low-carbon energy who advises developers, financial investors and lenders on the commercial and financing elements of major greenfield projects, and the refinancing and sale / acquisition of brownfield assets.
He has extensive experience in core infrastructure transactions executed in the UK, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and core-plus infrastructure, energy transition and ESG-driven transactions in sectors including offshore wind, solar PV, energy-from-waste, smart metering and EV charging.
- Advised the Lenders on the project financing of the 450MW Neart na Gaoithe offshore wind farm in Scotland, UK
- Advised a bidding Consortium in relation to the development and project financing of the A465 Road PPP, UK
- Advised Rotterdam World Gateway B.V. on its refinancing via US private placement notes
- Advised EDF S.A. in relation to the Hinkley Point C nuclear project
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University of New South Wales (B Com) 2005
- University of New South Wales (LLB) 2005
- Admitted as a solicitor in New South Wales 2007
- Trainee / Associate, Linklaters 2007
- Associate / Senior Associate, Minter Ellison 2010
- Joined Clifford Chance 2015
- Admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales 2020