Olamide Oladosu is a Director based in London. He is Nigeria qualified with 15 years experience advising leading Nigerian and international clients on transactions relating to Nigeria’s energy, infrastructure and financial services sectors.
Previous experience includes Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria where he was General Counsel and one of the leading Nigerian law firms where he was a partner.
- Lead Nigerian law partner advising the project company on financing of Nigeria's pioneering, USD 1 billion Azura-Edo power plant, Nigeria's first fully privately financed independent power plant (IPP)
- Lead Nigerian law partner advising on BTG Pactual’s USD 1.53 billion acquisition of 50 percent of Petrobras' African unit, with operations in Nigeria and Tanzania.
- Eroton consortium in respect of its US$1.2 Billion acquisition of the 45% stake in OML 18
- Helios Investment Partners in connection with its acquisition of a 29.4% interest in Eland Oil and Gas
- Agrolimen and Helios in respect of their joint acquisition of food processing business with operations in Nigeria and Ghana and related offices in India, Hong Kong and Dubai.
Career and qualifications
- University of Ibadan (LL.B) 2001
- Admitted as a solicitor in Nigeria 2003
- Associate, Olaniwun Ajayi 2004
- Senior Associate, Templars 2006
- Partner, Templars (Nigeria) 2013
- General Counsel, Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria 2014
- Joined Clifford Chance 2017
- International Bar Association
- Nigerian Bar Association