Marcus Wright specialises in all aspects of commercial property with particular emphasis on investment acquisitions and disposals, real estate development, forward fundings, pre-lettings and lettings.
- Legal & General on the forward funding and development of Transport for London's new headquarters in the International Quarter, Stratford
- Saxon Land B.V. (a subsidiary of Generali Real Estate) on the major development of a 420,000 sq ft office scheme with ancillary retail, restaurant and public roof garden, to be known as 10 Fenchurch Avenue in the City of London, EC3
- Metrovacesa, S.A. on the acquisition and development of Walbrook/Bloomberg Square, the largest development project in the City of London for 30 years and Legal & General on their subsequent disposals of the site to Bloomberg LP and M&G Real Estate
- Clifford Chance LLP on the sublettings of 400,000 square feet of its headquarters building at 10 Upper Bank Street, Canary Wharf to Deutsche Bank
Career and qualifications
University of Newcastle upon Tyne (History) 1993
- Joined Clifford Chance 1998
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 2000
Investment Property Forum
- British Property Federation
Awards and citations
- "Recommended … very hardworking"
Legal 500 UK 2011