Jonathan Bray is a senior associate in the Private Funds Group.
Jonathan advises fund managers on the structuring and establishment of private funds, negotiations with investors, and the establishment of carry and co-investment schemes. He also has experience advising institutional investors on the legal and commercial implications of investments in private funds.
Career and qualifications
- York University (BA, English) 2005
- York University/Paris Denis Diderot (MA, English) 2006
- Joined Clifford Chance 2010
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 2012
- Senior associate since 2019