Jo En Low advises on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and general corporate matters with a particular focus on the energy sector. She is a member of the Private Equity group.
Jo En has also worked in the Firm’s offices in Paris, Abu Dhabi and Dubai and has been on secondment to International Power plc (now GDF SUEZ S.A.).
- Shell on its USD$3.8 billion disposal of a package of UK North Sea assets to Chrysaor Holdings
- Shell on its USD$900 million disposal of Thai upstream assets to Kuwait Foreign Petroleum Exploration Company (KUFPEC)
- Actis and its portfolio platform joint venture, Lekela Power B.V., on its investment in the Taiba N'Diaye Wind Farm Project in Senegal
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University of New South Wales (LL.B., B.A. History) 2006
- Admitted as a solicitor and barrister in New South Wales, Australia 2007
- Joined Clifford Chance 2007
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 2009
- Columbia University (LL.M., International Law) 2012