Jennie Benn-Oulatta is in the Asset Finance practice.
Jennie has experience representing a wide-range of clients including operating lessors, lenders and airlines in a variety of financing, sale and leasing transactions, primarily in the aviation sector.
- Advised a leading bank in connection with the JOLCO financing of a Boeing 787-900 Aircraft
- Advised a major aircraft lessor in connection with its sale of a portfolio of 20 aircraft through an asset-backed securitization
- Advised LATAM Airlines Group S.A. on the issuance of $1,020,823,000 Enhanced Equipment Trust Certificates (EETCs) and the subsequent utilisation of the funds to finance the acquisition of 17 new Airbus and Boeing aircraft
- Advised a major aircraft lessor in connection with a secured debt facility for the financing of 6 aircraft
- Advised an international airline in connection with its pre-delivery payment facility in respect of 2 Boeing Aircraft
Career and qualifications
- University of Strathclyde, Glasgow (LLB) 2002
- Joined Clifford Chance 2006
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 2012
- Relocated to New York Office 2014
- Returned to London office 2017