Dominic Watts specialises in rail financing and leasing and associated transport infrastructure projects.
- Advising the senior funders on the financing of rolling stock for Crossrail.
- Advising the senior funders on the financing of rolling stock for the KeolisAmey Wales & Borders franchise.
- Advised the Rock Rail consortium in relation to the GBP£1 billion purchase, leasing and debt financing of Bombardier rolling stock for the South Western Trains franchise.
- Advised the Rock Rail consortium in relation to its bid for the purchase, leasing and debt financing of rolling stock units for the East Anglia franchise.
View all news and client work featuring Dominic Watts
Career and qualifications
University of Oxford (Modern Languages) 1982
- Oxford University (BA Modern Languages) 1986
- College of Law Guildford (Common Professional Examination) 1990
- College of Law Guildford (Law Society Finals) 1991
- Joined Clifford Chance 1991
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 1993
Awards and citations
- Next Generation Lawyer in Transport – Rail