Daniel Forster specialises in complex commercial disputes and commercial conflict of laws.
Daniel works with a range of multinational companies and corporate clients to resolve disputes before various courts and tribunals within Australia and the Asia Pacific region.
Daniel is currently completing his PhD (Law) at the University of Sydney under the supervision of Professor Luke Nottage and Professor Chester Brown. His doctoral thesis focuses on mandatory laws and the role of party autonomy in commercial contracts.
News and client work
- Clifford Chance, London
- +44 207006 2330
- Email me
- Speaks English
- Practice area Litigation, dispute resolution & risk management
Career and qualifications
- The College of Law (GDLP) 2013
- Macquarie University (BCom LLB) 2013
- Admitted as a Lawyer in Australia 2013
- Senior Associate, Sparke Helmore Lawyers 2013
- University of Sydney (LLM) 2017
- Joined Clifford Chance 2019
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (MCIArb)