Christopher Osborne specializes in US Securities law including advice in connection with US registered securities offerings, Rule 144A offerings, private placements and Regulation S offerings. He has advised issuers, underwriters and trustees across multiple jurisdictions on a variety of equity and debt capital markets transactions, including initial public offerings, rights issues, EMTN programs and high yield debt issuances.
- Clifford Chance advises JP Morgan and RBC Capital Markets on Amigo Holdings plc’s million initial public offering and Listing on the London Stock Exchange
- Clifford Chance advises Citigroup, Credit Suisse and JP Morgan on Vivo Energy plc’s initial public offering and listing on the London Stock Exchange and Johannesburg Stock Exchange
- Clifford Chance advises DP World Limited with the update of its $3 billion Sukuk programme and its $5 billion GMTN programme and multiple issuances under both programmes.
View all news and client work featuring Christopher Osborne
Career and qualifications
Admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in New York 2009
- Admitted as a Lawyer in California 2017
- Joined Clifford Chance 2011