Andrew Dean is a former senior government lawyer and advises on procurement law and public law matters in the context of major procurements and outsourcings, PPPs, asset disposals, government financial support instruments (e.g. guarantees, grants and loans) and international trade.
- Network Rail on the sale of its commercial real estate portfolio to Telereal Trillium and Blackstone Property Partners for £1.46 billion. The portfolio includes approximately 5,200 properties, the majority of which are converted railway arches
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Lancaster University (Law (LLB)) 2005
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales and Northern Ireland 2009
- Senior Lawyer, Government Legal Department 2012
- Joined Clifford Chance 2018
- Procurement Lawyers' Association
- Administrative Law Bar Association
Awards and citations
- “Andrew is an expert in procurement law…and widely recognised as an expert in his field"
Hansard, 5 March 2019 Volume 655