Xavier Petet advises on a large scale of cross-border and domestic corporate M&A and private equity transactions. He has significant experience in the healthcare and energy sectors.
Career and qualifications
University Paris II Panthéon-Assas (DESS in Tax Law) 2006
- University Paris XI in cooperation with ESCP-EAP in Paris (Master 2 in Business Law) 2007
- Admitted as an avocat in Paris 2008
- Joined Clifford Chance 2008
- Secondment to Duke Street 2009
- Secondment to Clifford Chance London 2010 – 2011
- Counsel since 2016
Awards and citations
- Xavier Petet is ranked as "Notable practitioner".
IFLR EMEA 2021, M&A, Private equity - France