Sophie Guilhem-Ducléon specialises in international and domestic securitisations, in structured finance transactions and derivates.
Sophie advises both financial institutions and borrowers.
- Advising Caisse des Dépôts et Consignation (CDC), FRR and more than 20 French insurance companies on the creation of the first two "Real Economy Funds" (FPEs), the NOVO 1 and 2 funds for EUR1 billion. This was following the reform of the French insurance code for the financing of the real economy in France; one of the strategic operations in France.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University of Paris X Nanterre (Master's degree in Private Law) 2000
- Golden Gate University (LLM) 2001
- Admitted as an Attorney in New York 2001
- University of Paris I Sorbonne (Postgraduate degree DEA in Business Law) 2002
- Admitted as an Avocat in Paris 2003
- Joined Clifford Chance in 2003
- Seconded Deutsche Bank in London 2004 - 2005
- Counsel since 2012