Ryan Bosch is a New York law qualified associate in the Clifford Chance Paris Capital Markets Group.
Ryan has experience in US securities offerings, with a focus on equity and debt capital markets. He advises financial institutions, corporations and governmental organizations on a variety of international securities offerings, including initial public offerings, high yield and investment grade bond issues and other capital market transactions.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University of Texas at Austin (BS, Biology) 2010
- University of Texas at Austin (BA, French and Italian) 2010
- Joined Clifford Chance 2012
- Institut d'études politiques de Paris (Master 2 – Economic Law, Global Governance Studies) 2013
- Admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in New York 2014
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association