Raphaël Durand's practice focuses on M&A, infrastructure and private equity transactions.
Raphaël regularly advises financial sponsors (private equity and infrastructure) as well as corporate clients on their domestic and cross-border M&A activities, LBO transactions and complex corporate restructurings.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- HEC Paris (Master in Economics and Management, Business Law Major) 2013
- University Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne (Master II in Business Law) 2013
- Admitted as an avocat in Paris 2014
- Joined Clifford Chance 2014
Awards and citations
- Raphaël Durand is ranked as "Rising star".
IFLR 2023, Private Equity, M&A - France
- Named as "One to Watch" for Private Equity and M&A in France
Best Lawyers – 2023/2024