Grégory Sroussi's practice includes all areas of the TMT sector, including telecoms, data protection, medias, IT agreements, e-commerce and outsourcing.
Grégory is also a lecturer at the University of Versailles Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines on French contract law.
- Advising Numericable Group in the context of the acquisition of Virgin Mobile
- Advising Vivendi in the context of the acquisition of Groupe Telindus France
- Advising French Professional Football League (LFP) on the sale of the French League 1 football championship TV rights (by request for proposal) for the seasons 2016-2020
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University of Paris-I Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Master's degree in Business Law) 2001
- Universities of Paris-I Panthéon-Sorbonne and Paris-XI Sceaux (Post Master's degree in IT Law) 2002
- Joined Clifford Chance 2013