Dominique Laymand is a key member of our global Compliance, ESG, and Healthcare & Life Sciences groups. In 2022 Dominique joined Clifford Chance from Ipsen, where she served on the Executive Leadership Team as Executive Vice President, Chief Ethics and Social Responsibility Officer.
Dominique has built vast compliance and ethics experience working in the Healthcare & Life Sciences sector. Over the past two decades she has worked to set the direction of company culture and governance, being driven by a set of ethical values and the strategic role of business ethics and social responsibility within an organization.
Dominique is a key player in various pharmaceutical industry associations and committees. Moreover, she serves as Honorary President of ETHICS, the International Society of Healthcare Ethics and Compliance Professionals, where she works to shape and influence a strategic approach of ethics and compliance for business, thereby contributing to the development of ethics and compliance professionals. She also provides ethics and compliance education in many different arenas.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University of Montpellier, Business Law, 1983
- Sceaux University, Health Law, 1996
- EMEA Vice-President Compliance & Ethics, Bristol Myers Squibb, 2004
- Chief Ethics and Social Responsibility Officer, Ipsen, 2015
- Joined Clifford Chance, 2022
- Honorary President of ETHICS, the International Society of Healthcare Ethics and Compliance Professionals
- Certified ICF (International Coaching Federation) coach