Daphné Celet's practice includes all fields of French public law.
She specialises in regulatory matters as well as in infrastructure projects through public contracts (concessions, public private partnerships), advising public entities and project sponsors, as well as lenders. Daphné also has expertise in healthcare.
- Advising the sponsor (Eolien Maritime France, a joint venture formed of EDF EN and Dong Energy) and the project companies in connection with the development, financing, construction, operation and dismantling of three offshore wind farm projects in France
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- ESSEC Business School (Master of Science in Management) 2012
- University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas (Master II degree in Business Public Law) 2013
- Admitted as an advocat in Paris 2014
- Joined Clifford Chance 2014