Auriane Bijon specialises in capital markets and structured finance.
Auriane is a member of the Franco-German group.
Clifford Chance has advised Groupe VYV on its €500 million inaugural bond issue
17 July 2019
Clifford Chance a conseillé SMCP dans le cadre de la poursuite de l’optimisation de sa structure financière et de son désendettement
27 June 2019
Clifford Chance conseille SMCP dans le cadre de l'acquisition envisagée du groupe De Fursac
26 June 2019
Clifford Chance advises VINCI on the issue of its inaugural US$ 1 billion bond
12 April 2019
Clifford Chance advises AccorHotels on liability management operations including the cash tender offers for existing bonds and the issuance of new hybrid and senior bonds
5 February 2019
Growing the Green Economy: Addressing the Sustainability Challenges and Opportunities
31 July 2019
Greening the Financial System
8 November 2017
Career and qualifications
- University of Cologne and University Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne University – German-French dual degree programme (maîtrise, L.L.M and Magister Legum) 2005
- University Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne (Master in International Commercial Law) 2006
- University Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne (Master in Business Law) 2007
- Joined Clifford Chance 2007
- Admitted as an avocat in Paris 2008
- Secondment to the Securitisation team at BNP Paribas CIB 2010
Awards and citations
- Names as Next Generation Lawyer
Legal 500 France, Capital Markets: DCM,2019
- "Clifford Chance provides French, US and English law expertise, acting for French and international banks as well as for issuers, including corporates, financial institutions and public sector clients such as municipalities. Alex Bafi, Cédric Burford and Jonathan Lewis are the names to note, with counsel Auriane Bijon and newly promoted counsel Olivier Plessis providing key support. Recent highlights include advising the banks, including BNP Paribas, Société Générale and UniCredit Bank, on Sanofi's €8bn bond issuance, assisting Unibail-Rodamco with its €2bn dual tranche hybrid bond issuance and advising the government of the Sultanate of Oman on the English and US law issues regarding its potential Rule 144A offering of debt securities and simultaneous sukuk offering. Natixis instructed the group to assist with Foncière de Région's cash tender offer on existing bonds and new issue of bonds. Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank, Morgan Stanley and Carrefour also count among the team's clients."
Legal 500 EMEA, France, Capital Markets: Debt, 2019
- "Clifford Chance advises banks, multinationals and public entities on the full spectrum of debt instruments. Cédric Burford and Alex Bafi lead the department, and are supported by Auriane Bijon, who made counsel in 2017. Highlights included acting for the government of the Sultanate of Oman on a $1.5bn 144A offering in debt securities underwritten by Citigroup, J. P. Morgan, Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, the National Bank of Abu Dhabi and Natixis, and advising Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank on cash tender offers and consent solicitation by Crédit Agricole and Crédit Agricole Home Loan SFH regarding subordinated and covered bonds totalling €4.3bn. Other recent work includes advising Transdev Group on its first Schuldschein issuance and acting for the Caisse d’Amortissement de la Dette Sociale on the issuance of $2.5bn notes underwritten by Barclays, BNP Paribas, Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank and HSBC, which involved high-value placements in the US and advising on US securities law. Accor Hotels, Carrefour and Unibail Rodamco are also clients."
Legal 500 EMEA, France, Capital Markets: Debt, 2018
- Named as Next Generation Lawyer
Legal 500 France, Capital Markets: DCM, 2018