Anne-Sophie Ple specialises in commercial leases, assignments of business undertakings and of leases, purchase and sale of real estate properties and commercial lease litigation.
Anne-Sophie also specialises in advising on all property law aspects in the framework of sale or restructuring of companies (mergers and acquisitions).
Clifford Chance advises HSBC REIM on the acquisition of the Native building in Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines
14 May 2019
Clifford Chance a conseillé Czech Media Invest dans le cadre de l'acquisition des titres de presse magazine de Lagardère en France
15 February 2019
Clifford Chance conseille The Carlyle Group sur la vente de l'immeuble O2 situé à Asnières-sur-Seine
4 December 2017
Clifford Chance advises Meliá Hotels International group for the development of a 4-star hotel at Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport
18 January 2017
Clifford Chance conseille Maple Knoll Capital et Arpent Capital dans le cadre du projet de rénovation de la tour Altaïs à Montreuil
3 January 2017
Career and qualifications
- University of Paris I (DESS in Business Law and Tax Law)
- University of Kent, Canterbury (Law)
- Joined Clifford Chance Paris 1991
- Admitted as an avocat in Paris 1994
- Counsel since 2003
Awards and citations
- "Clifford Chance stands out for handling large investment transactions, including pan-European portfolio deals, in the office, retail and logistics sectors. The 12-lawyer team advises several prominent French and international investors and recently gained a number of blue-chip names as clients In recent work, the group advised on office building and office tower investments and property financing. Highlights included assisting Partners Group with the acquisition of the CB16 office tower in La Défense, as well as Ivanhoe Cambridge as borrower with the financing of the construction of the Duo office towers in Paris. The team also advised RFR Holding on the acquisition of a property located on la Croisette in Cannes, and assisted tenants with leasing negotiations pertaining to office spaces. AEW Ciloger, Blackstone Real Estate and Gecina are also clients. Practice head François Bonteil is an expert in the field and Alexandre Couturier is another key name. Counsel Anne-Sophie Plé is also noted."
Legal 500 EMEA, France, Real Estate, 2019
- "The ‘quick, efficient and practical’ Clifford Chance ‘outperforms others on a consistent basis’. The 12-lawyer team ‘functions as a business partner, bringing in all necessary expertise and making sure everything is taken care of’. The firm advises leading French and international investors on headline investments in the office, logistics and hotel sectors., including many portfolio acquisitions. Recent highlights include assisting Logistis investment fund with the €200m acquisition of the Corridor portfolio and advising Westbrook Partners on the sale of a trophy building located on Avenue des Champs Elysées. Practice head François Bonteil ranks among the best in his field. Alexandre Couturier and the counsels Anne-Sophie Plé and Karen Bortolotti are also recommended."
Legal 500 EMEA, France, Section Real Estate, 2017
- "Clifford Chance handles high-end investment and pan-European portfolio acquisitions and leasing work, having built an impressive client base of leading French and international players. It assisted AEW Europe with the €1.3bn financing and acquisition of the Celsius shopping centre portfolio and advised DTZ Investors on purchasing assets located in Paris’ Triangle d’Or. The practice is supported by strong complementary tax and finance expertise. It advised Qatar Holding and Harrods Estate with the negotiation of a retail lease of Virgin’s former Champs-Elysées premises. Practice head François Bonteil is highly regarded. The firm hired ‘the professional and business-oriented’ Alexandre Couturier from King & Spalding LLP to reinforce the practice. Counsels Anne-Sophie Plé and Karen Bortolotti are also key figures".
Legal 500 EMEA, France, Section Real Estate, 2016