Alexandre Manasterski, is an avocat at the Paris Bar and joined Clifford Chance in 2011.
Alexandre is specialised in all areas of commercial law (including commercial contracts, economic regulations and distribution law) and consumer law. Alexandre also specialises in IT law (including IT contracts, e-commerce and data protection regulations) and sports law.
Alexandre is a member of the Clifford Chance Telecommunications Media & Technology sector and of the Sports sector groups.
Alexandre is a lecturer at the University of Versailles Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines on contract law and distribution law.
- Advised the Ligue de Football Professionnel in the context of the sale of its commercial television rights for the seasons 2016-2020.
- Advised SFR and SRR on e-commerce regulations; specific rules applicable to electronic offers, contracts, invoicing, signature; specific consumer law issues (such as consumer information, distance selling, specific rules applicable to providers of electronic communications services).
- Advised French branch of US-headquartered global banks on data protection issues in relation to FATCA compliance, to the setting up of a new Anti Money Laundering model and to the offshoring of various internal services outside the EU.
- Advised Arc International, the French tableware manufacturer, on distribution law issues and on commercial contracts in connection with the sale of its subsidiary ARC Distribution France to German holding Mutares AG.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Assas – Paris II University (Master's Degree in General Private Law) 2007
- Centre for International Intellectual Property Studies (C.E.I.P.I) / Strasbourg University ( Post-Master’s Degree in Intellectual Property, Distribution and International Trade Law) 2008
- EFB (French Bar Exam (CAPA)) 2011
- Joined Clifford Chance 2011