Alexander Kennedy specialises in commercial and economic law. Alexander has significant experience in drafting, negotiating and advising on complex commercial contracts, including international joint venture and cooperation agreements, supply and services agreements and franchise agreements. His practice also includes advising on economic regulations, distribution law and consumer law.
Alexander is a member of Clifford Chance's Industrials (Aerospace & Defence and Materials) and Consumer Goods & Retail sectors.
- Advising Airbus on major international cooperation arrangements, as well as on strategic supply agreements and related issues
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University of Paris X – Nanterre, France (Licence de Droit) 2002
- University of Essex, England (LLB in English and French law) 2003
- University of Paris X – Nanterre, France (Diplôme d'Etudes Approfondies – Droit des Affaires) 2004
- Centre Régional de Formation Professionnelle des Avocats des Barreaux de la Cour d'Appel de Versailles (Certificat d'Aptitude à la Profession d'Avocat – French Bar exam) 2005
- Joined Clifford Chance Paris 2005
- Admitted as an avocat in France 2007