Sònia Sebé has advised international companies on matters related to IP rights, data protection, advertising and compliance, in addition to handling litigation proceedings involving IP rights, with special emphasis on trademarks and patents.
Sònia lectures at several education centres, including Instituto Superior de Derecho y Economía (ISDE) and the Barcelona Bar Association (ICAB).
- Advising several multinational companies on the strategy of protection of its trademarks and on infringement proceedings
- Advising various leading pharmaceutical companies on patent infringements against generic drugs companies
- Advising several companies on Data Protection matters
- Advising pharmaceutical companies on compliance matters and delivering training sessions to employees and executives
- Advising on Due Diligence matters with regard to trademark portfolios and licence agreements
- Advising on domain names disputes
- Advising on claims in relation to misleading advertisements
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Universitat Pompeu Fabra (Law) 2002
- Admitted as an abogado in Barcelona 2005
- Joined Clifford Chance 2005