Roberto Grau specialises in tax aspects of Capital Markets and Banking and Finance transactions. In particular, he has a wide experience in the tax structuring of debt and equity instruments and issuance of derivatives and securitisation transactions.
Roberto also deals with the tax advice of Corporate restructuring and M&A transactions and Private Equity.
- Advising Barclays Bank in the acquisition of Banco Zaragozano
- Advising Deutsche bank in the sale of the participation held by Arab Banking Coroporation in Banco Atlántico
- Advising Neinver in the incorporation of its real estate fund named IRUS
- Advising Bridgepoint on the restructuring of its participation in Dorna Sports
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Universidad Complutense de Madrid (Law) 1993
- CEU San Pablo (Business Administración) 1994
- Arthur Andersen (Master's in Taxation) 1995
- Price Waterhouse 1996
- Cuatrecasas Abogados 1998
- Joined Clifford Chance 2002
- Counsel 2007