James Rodier specialises in syndicated lending, acquisition finance, project finance, trade finance, and refinancing/restructuring.
He has lectured on English law at the IE Law School and CUNEF in Madrid.
- Advising Altán Redes on the US$ 1.5 billion financing for the construction of the broadband mobile telecommunications network in Mexico
- Advising J.P. Morgan, Banco Santander and Banco Sabadell as arrangers of the financing for the construction of a 324MW portfolio of wind farms in Aragón, Spain by a consortium formed by Engie, Mirova and Forestalia
- Advising a syndicate of Spanish banks on CESCE-backed guarantees granted in favour of a consortium of Spanish construction companies in connection with the construction of a high-speed railway between Medina and Mecca
- Advising the lenders on the restructuring of Spanish property group, Inmobiliaria Colonial
- Clifford Chance Wins Big at the 2017 LatinFinance Project & Infrastructure Finance Awards
10 October 2017
Clifford Chance advises a consortium of leading entities in the infrastructure sector on the refinancing of the concessionaire of Line 9 Section 2 of the Barcelona Metro
8 October 2019
Clifford Chance advises three financers on the start-up of ten new wind farms in Aragón with Mirova, Engie and Forestalia as investors, for a total of 350 million euros
8 April 2019