Tomáš Procházka specialises in corporate/M&A, commercial and employment law.
Tomáš is a member of the Prague office's corporate team. He frequently advises on M&A transactions across a number of sectors, including IT/Tech, and provides day-to-day corporate and employment advisory services for a number of the firm's key clients.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Cardiff University (Erasmus Programme) 2015
- Charles University in Prague (Master's degree in Law) 2016
- Joined Clifford Chance 2016
- Admitted as an advocate in the Czech Republic 2020
- Czech Bar Association (2020)