Stanislav Holec is a key member of the Prague office's dedicated Slovak Desk team. His practice covers a broad range of legal areas, including corporate/M&A, real estate, banking & finance and competition law.
Stanislav is dual-qualified; he was admitted to the Czech Bar Association in 2012 and is also registered as settled European attorney in Slovakia.
- Mondelez International, Inc. on the Czech and Slovak aspects of the combination of its global coffee business with D.E. Master Blenders 1753 B.V. to be named Jacobs Douwe Egberts (JDE).
- The sellers on the disposal of leading Slovak terrestrial and satellite television provider and radio broadcasting services operator Towercom to Macquarie European Infrastructure Fund 4 (MEIF4).
- Allianz Real Estate Germany GmbH on the acquisition of Central Shopping Centre in Bratislava, Slovakia.
- Československá obchodní banka, a.s. on refinancing of the existing indebtedness of the P3 entities and financing of further development of the P3 real estate portfolio in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- JP Morgan Securities Plc and the underwriters in relation to the contemplated large-scale IPO of EP Infrastructure, a.s., a leading energy infrastructure utility operating primarily in the Czech Republic and Slovakia and owned by sole shareholder Energetický a průmyslový holding, a.s.
- A bidder in connection with the potential acquisition of Slovenské elektrárne, a.s., a major Slovak producer of electricity and a 66% subsidiary of Enel S.p.A.
- Financiers to a bidder on the PPP project for the D4 highway / R7 expressway in Slovakia.
- Software AG, a world leader in enterprise management software, in relation to its divestment of non-core assets in the Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Hungary.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Charles University, Prague (Mgr.) 2007
- Utrecht University, Netherlands (LL.M. in International Business Law and Globalisation) 2008
- Admitted as an advocate in the Czech Republic 2012
- Registered as a settled European attorney in Slovakia 2012
- Joined Clifford Chance 2007
- Senior associate since 2016