Michal Jašek specialises in M&A, corporate and commercial law. His practice covers the private equity, industrial, energy and infrastructure, and retail sectors, with a particular focus on healthcare and pharmaceuticals.
Michal is an active member of Clifford Chance's global Healthcare, Life Sciences & Chemicals Group following his secondment to the Düsseldorf office in 2013.
- Automotive Industries S.à.r.l. on the €220 million sale of a majority stake in AAA Auto Group N.V., the largest used car dealer in Central and Eastern Europe and operator of 34 branches of used car dealerships in the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Russia and Hungary, to Abris Capital Partners
- Pfizer on the separation of its Czech and Slovak animal health businesses as part of the IPO of ZOETIS. With the IPO, Pfizer has created the world's largest standalone company fully devoted to animal health medicines and vaccines
- Software AG, a world leader in enterprise management software, in relation to its divestment of non-core assets in the Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Hungary
- RWE Supply & Trading CZ on a complex asset swap transaction with Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets (Europe) Limited, consolidating and streamlining RWE's Czech gas distribution and sales business
- EUROMEDIC on the disposal of its Czech labs business in a share sale auction process, involving a number of invited bidders
- The owners of Spojené farmy group, an association of farms and one of the largest suppliers of organic food to independent health food stores and retail chains in the Czech market, on the sale of the group to CPI Property Group.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Palacký University, Olomouc () 2003
- Joined Clifford Chance 2005
- Admitted as an advocate in the Czech Republic 2007
- University of Sydney, Australia (LL.M.) 2010