Marian Husár is a dual-qualified (Czech/English law) senior associate whose practice focuses on acquisition and real estate finance (including transactions involving mezzanine and high yield debt) and capital markets law.
Marian joined Clifford Chance in 2010 and is a key member of the top-tier Banking & Finance practice in Prague.
- Sazka Group and Italian Gaming Holding, subsidiaries of Czech lottery operator SAZKA and investment company EMMA CAPITAL, on the financing of a successful consortium bid in the lottery concession tender process in Italy
- the arrangers and underwriters led by UniCredit Bank AG in connection with EUR 1.6 billion syndicated financing provided to EP Infrastructure, a.s.
- Komerční banka, a.s. on the refinancing of four STOP.SHOP retail warehouses for Immofinanz Group
- Citibank on the sale of its retail banking and credit card businesses in the Czech Republic to Raiffeisenbank
- a syndicate of banks on the CZK 3 billion financing of O2 Czech Republic a.s.
- Česká spořitelna, a.s. in connection with the refinancing of the existing indebtedness of Petainer Group with its subsidiaries in the United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden and the Czech Republic
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Joined Clifford Chance 2010
- Charles University, Prague (Masters' degree in Law) 2011
- Masaryk University, Brno (Masters' degree in Finance) 2013
- Admitted as an advocate in the Czech Republic 2014
- Oxford University (Postgraduate degree, MJur.) 2015
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 2016
- Czech Bar Association