Richard Cui is a counsel in the Corporate group of Clifford Chance's Shanghai Office.
Richard focuses his practice on China-related corporate and securities transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, foreign direct investment, private equity investments, as well as investment management advisory.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Nanjing University of Finance & Economics (LLB) 2006
- Illinois Institute of Technology (LLM) 2007
- Admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in New York 2009
- Fordham University (JD) 2010
- Obtained PRC legal professional qualification certificate (non-practising) 2012
- Joined Clifford Chance 2015