Michael Pallaras specialises in projects, infrastructure and real estate financing transactions.
Michael has extensive experience advising governments, sponsors, multilateral development banks, export credit agencies and commercial lenders on large scale and high profile projects across the Asia Pacific region. He has also advised financial investors and commercial lenders on a range of cross border real estate investment and development financings, focusing on commercial and residential real estate development projects and financings for hotels and integrated resorts.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University of Melbourne (Engineering) 2008
- University of Melbourne (LLB) 2008
- Admitted as a solicitor in Victoria 2009
- Joined Clifford Chance 2013
- Admitted as a solicitor in Hong Kong 2016