Michael Pallaras specialises in project finance, real estate development finance and infrastructure projects.
Michael regularly advises sponsors, multilateral development banks, export credit agencies and commercial lenders in the power and other sectors across the Asia-Pacific region. Michael has also advised key stakeholders on large scale infrastructure, real estate development and integrated resort projects in Hong Kong, Macau and the UK.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University of Melbourne (Engineering) 2008
- University of Melbourne (LLB) 2008
- Admitted as a solicitor in Victoria 2009
- Joined Clifford Chance 2013
- Admitted as a solicitor in Hong Kong 2016