Hao Wu is a counsel in the Corporate Group of Clifford Chance's Beijing Office.
Hao has over 9 years' experience in the Hong Kong equity capital market, focusing on Hong Kong public companies related matters and specializing in Hong Kong IPOs as well as other equity linked transactions. She advises both investment banks and issuers for global offerings and listings on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, and general compliance, placing transactions and strategic investment matters.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- China University of Political Science and Law (LLB) 2009
- Obtained the PRC legal professional qualification certificate (non-practising) 2009
- The University of Chicago (LLM) 2011
- Joined Clifford Chance 2011
- Admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in New York 2014