Felicia Cheng is the Professional Support Lawyer for the Hong Kong Litigation and Dispute Resolution Group.
Felicia previously practised civil and commercial litigation and arbitration in Hong Kong and Australia.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University of New South Wales (LLB) 1996
- Admitted as solicitor in Australian Capital Territory 2000
- Admitted as solicitor in Hong Kong 2005
- Admitted as solicitor in England & Wales 2007
- Joined Clifford Chance as a Professional Support Lawyer 2019
- Law Society of Hong Kong
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (Member)