Benjamin Lohr is a Counsel in the Hong Kong office and a member of the APAC Private Funds Group.
Ben specialises in advising sponsors and investors on the establishment of, and investment in, private investment funds, co-investments and joint venture arrangements.
Prior to working in Hong Kong, he worked in London and advised managers on regulatory matters, including the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive.
News and client work
- Clifford Chance, Hong Kong
- +852 2825 8964
- Email me
- Speaks English and German, with basic knowledge of Cantonese and Putonghua
- Practice area Funds & investment management
- Sector Funds & investment management
Career and qualifications
- University of London, School of Oriental and African Studies (LL.B) 2009
- BPP Law School, London (Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice) 2010
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 2013
- Joined Clifford Chance 2015
- Admitted as a solicitor in Hong Kong 2018