Benjamin Lohr specialises in advising sponsors and investors on the establishment of private investment funds, co-investment and joint venture arrangements.
Prior to working in Hong Kong, he worked in London and advised managers on regulatory matters, including the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University of London, School of Oriental and African Studies (LL.B) 2009
- BPP Law School, London (Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice) 2010
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 2013
- Joined Clifford Chance 2015
- Admitted as a solicitor in Hong Kong 2018