Bart Denys is a member of Clifford Chance's Global Funds & Investment Management Group.
He has extensive experience in fund structuring projects, mergers & acquisitions, marketing and distribution, fund financing, building and maintaining long-term relationships with financial regulators, negotiation with service providers and investors, and the set-up and governance of investment fund managers.
Bart advises on both public funds (UCITS) and private funds (AIFs) in the private equity and infrastructure space.
Growing the Green Economy: Addressing the Sustainability Challenges and Opportunities
31 July 2019
Career and qualifications
- KU Leuven, Belgium (Master of Laws) 2010
- Joined Clifford Chance 2010
- Member of the Brussels Bar 2011
- Secondment, Credit Suisse Fund Services (Luxembourg) S.A. 2012
- Member of the Luxembourg bar 2014
- Secondment, Citigroup Global Markets Limited (UK) 2014
- KU Leuven, Belgium (MSc in Applied Economics, Finance & Accounting) 2016
- Counsel since May 2019
- European Fund and Asset Management Association (EFAMA), Representative
- Alternative Investment Management Association (AIMA), Representative