Lachlan Conroy is an Associate in the Banking & Finance team. He has a broad range of experience working on project finance, asset finance, acquisition finance and general corporate finance.
Lachlan began his legal career with Clifford Chance in Perth in 2016 and was admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of Western Australia in February 2018. His experience includes a secondment to the finance team in Clifford Chance’s Hong Kong office before joining the Banking & Finance team in Sydney in 2018.
- The lenders to a private equity firm on the AU$240 million acquisition of an Australian child-care business
- The lenders across multiple stages of project financings arranged for the successful sponsors on their acquisition of a majority interest in the WestConnex tollroad business in NSW
- The lender on the refinancing of an A330 aircraft on lease to a Chinese airline
- A UK public service provider on the Australian law aspects of the USD$80 million refinancing of its existing corporate debt
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Murdoch University (LLB) 2016
- Murdoch University (B.Comm) 2016
- Paralegal, Clifford Chance 2016
- Law Graduate, Clifford Chance 2017
- Admitted as a solicitor in Western Australia 2018
- Trainee Solicitor, Clifford Chance 2018
- Associate, Clifford Chance 2019
- Member of the Law Society of Western Australia and Law Society of New South Wales