Haeran Chung specialises in commercial litigation and international arbitration, and has experience in a range of dispute types, including mining, energy & resources, aerospace, and general commercial disputes under the ICC, HKIAC, ICSID and UNCITRAL Rules.
- a global aerospace company in an ICC dispute concerning service, representation and distribution agreements.
- advising multiple affiliates of a leading commodity trading company in a mining-related dispute against an African government.
- advising a subsidiary of a South American conglomerate in connection with a USD 1.2 billion ICSID arbitration claim arising from an offshore gas pipeline project.
View all news and client work featuring Haeran Chung
Career and qualifications
LLB / Bachelor of International and Global Studies (University of Sydney) – 2014
- Admitted as a solicitor in New South Wales in 2016
- Solicitor at NSW Crown Solicitor's Office – 2016
- LLM in Transnational Arbitration and Dispute Settlement (Sciences Po, Paris) – 2019