Nicola Reader is currently seconded from the Restructuring and Insolvency Group within the London Finance practice.
Nicola has a broad range of experience acting for companies, banks and noteholders in both the UAE, the UK and elsewhere in restructuring scenarios as well as on general and aircraft-specific financings.
The new Saudi insolvency law and its implementing regulations
26 July 2019
Financial Restructuring Committee established in the UAE
26 April 2018
New UAE Bankruptcy Law: Analysis and highlights
7 December 2016
Career and qualifications
- Leeds University (BA) 2001
- Leeds University (PhD) 2005
- Admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales 2010
- Member of the Law Society of England and Wales, the Insolvency Lawyers Association and R3
Awards and citations
- Nicola was recognised as a Rising Star at the IFLR Awards 2018.