Nick Newman is an experienced lawyer in the Corporate practice of Clifford Chance, Dubai.
Nick has advised listed and unlisted corporate organisations, investment firms, government related entities and other clients on international mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate finance, securities issuances, restructurings, corporate governance and general corporate advisory work in the Middle East and London.
Clifford Chance advises SCA on the takeover of BSN medical
19 December 2016
Clifford Chance advising Informa on a proposed $1.558 billion acquisition of Penton Business Media Holdings
15 September 2016
Clifford Chance conseille Mannai Corporation sur son projet d’acquisition de 51% du capital et des droits de vote de Gfi Informatique
24 November 2015
Clifford Chance advises Milaha on acquiring 100% control in two LNG carriers
26 August 2015
Career and qualifications
- The University of Manchester (BA, Accounting & Law) 2008
- University of Hamburg (LL.M, European Master in Law & Economics) 2009
- The University of Law, Moorgate, London (LPC) 2010
- Joined Clifford Chance 2010
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 2012