Nick Newman is an experienced lawyer in the Corporate practice of Clifford Chance, Dubai.
Nick has advised listed and unlisted corporate organisations, investment firms, government related entities and other clients on international mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate finance, securities issuances, restructurings, corporate governance and general corporate advisory work in the Middle East and London.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- The University of Manchester (BA, Accounting & Law) 2008
- University of Hamburg (LL.M, European Master in Law & Economics) 2009
- The University of Law, Moorgate, London (LPC) 2010
- Joined Clifford Chance 2010
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 2012