Charlotte Monk is an English qualified lawyer and has spent six months practising in Hong Kong.
Charlotte has a broad range of experience advising on private mergers, acquisitions and disposals, private equity and establishing and reorganising business.
- Advising a French engineering consulting firm on the acquisition of a UK based cyber security firm
- Advising Pantheon Ventures on the acquisition of a portfolio of renewable and concession-based assets from the Marguerite Fund
- Advising T.M. Lewin on its management buy-out backed by Sankaty Advisors
- Advising a Swiss private equity fund on the sale of Goldcar to Europcar Group
- Advising a leading European private equity fund on various transactions, including co-investments, primaries and secondaries
- Advising International Mineral Resources on the sale of Kazakh upstream oil and gas producer Kozhan JSC to GeoJade
- Advising EQT on the disposal of cable business Blizoo Bulgaria to Telekom Austria
Clifford Chance advising on US$114 billion bank merger between Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank and Union National Bank
3 February 2019