Oliver Campbell is our strategic lead for developing and implementing new approaches to legal services delivery.
He has global responsibility for our process improvement and legal project management teams as well as our legal delivery centres located in Gurugram (India) and Newcastle (United Kingdom). He is also involved in assessing the application, and securing the adoption, of new legal technologies.
Oliver previously worked as a lawyer specialising in capital markets transactions and, before that, as a hospital doctor.
Artificial Intelligence and the Future for Legal Services
23 November 2017
Career and qualifications
- University of Cambridge (M.B. B.Chir.) 2001
- University of Cambridge (M.A.) 2003
- Joined Clifford Chance 2005
- Admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales 2007
- Law Society of England and Wales