Mike Kachel's career spans more than three decades. Prior to joining Clifford Chance in 2008, he held progressively larger leadership roles at various Fortune 500 companies, heading the PR and Communications functions for three GE businesses, Genworth Financial and Marsh.
Mike is based in the Firm's New York office and is a member of the firm's global client marketing and communications leadership teams.
Career and qualifications
- San Jose State University (BA) 1983
- VP Public Relations, GE 1985
- VP Corporate Communications, Genworth Financial 2004
- Managing Director Corporate Communications, Marsh 2006
- Joined Clifford Chance 2008