Kerstin Morgan is Director of the Firm's Best Delivery programme for London, leading the regional Best Delivery efforts.
Having joined Clifford Chance from Thomson Reuters in 2011, Kerstin has over ten years of experience in process improvement and change management within financial and legal services.
Kerstin leads a team of approximately 30 Legal Project Managers and Continuous Improvement professionals in London.
Career and qualifications
- Thomson Reuters, Service & Quality Lead 2005
- University of Exeter (MSc - International Management) 2006
- Six Sigma Black Belt 2008
- Joined Clifford Chance 2011
- Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt 2017