Tracy is a PRINCE 2-qualified Legal Project Manager based in Singapore. Prior to this, she was working as an associate in the Banking and Finance team in Clifford Chance.
News and client work
- My Clifford Chance Career - Legal Project Manager
Prior to becoming a Legal Project Manager (LPM), I was an Associate in the Banking and Finance team in our Singapore office. In that role, I would typically be tasked with specific items relating to a larger project, but would rarely see a matter through from inception to end. I could see a number of process improvements in our daily matter management and became interested in streamlining the way we run deals.
3 February 2020
Career and qualifications
- University of Queensland (Bachelor of Commerce) 2011
- University of Queensland (Bachelor of Laws) 2011
- Corrs Chambers Westgarth 2012
- Admitted as a solicitor in Queensland 2012
- Joined Clifford Chance 2015