Laura Collins Scott began working with Clifford Chance in 2017 when she was initially engaged to define the strategy and business plan for Clifford Chance Applied Solutions. More recently, she led the product design and development for the SMCR Manager, the first product to be launched by Clifford Chance Applied Solutions.
Laura founded BB Consulting in 2016 to help incumbent companies and start-ups design and build innovative products for their customers.
In 2018 Laura relocated from London to Singapore where she is helping Clifford Chance to expand innovation activities in the APAC region, an initiative supported by the Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB).
- Managed the design and development of the SMCR Manager, a Clifford Chance Applied Solutions product
- Defined the strategy and business plan for Clifford Chance Applied Solutions
- Product innovation and business development at Neota Logic Artificial Intelligence
- Coordinated the Uncleared Margin client outreach and legal documentation project at Deutsche Bank
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University College Dublin (BBL) 2007
- Project Manager Royal Bank of Scotland Markets & International Banking 2011
- PRINCE2 Registered Practitioner 2013
- Product Design Deutsche Bank Innovation Lab 2014
- Admitted as a lawyer in New York 2014
- Uncleared Margin Project Manager Deutsche Bank 2016
- Product Design and Business Development Neota Logic 2016
- New York Bar