Gulcin Kashano specialises in UK Immigration Law.
Gulcin practices in corporate immigration and represents a diverse portfolio of multinational corporations. Her corporate clients have been from a broad range of sectors including financial services, Oil & Gas, hospitality, engineering, household products, technology, defense systems and telecommunications.
Gulcin has also had significant experience advising High and Ultra High Net Worth individuals and their intermediaries on UK visa requirements under the Tier 1 (Investor) scheme and other applicable business immigration categories.
Gulcin’s broad range of UK immigration experience means that she is best placed to provide clients with the bespoke solutions they require.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University of Westminster (LLB) – 1999
- The College of Law (LPC) – 2002
- Admitted as a Solicitor in England & Wales – 2007
- Senior Associate, PwC 2014
- Senior Associate, Withers LLP 2016
- Joined Clifford Chance 2020
- Member of the Immigration Law Practitioner's Association
Awards and citations
Legal 500, 2018