Georgina Court is the Global Inclusion Specialist at Clifford Chance and is responsible for creating, designing and implementing Diversity and Inclusion initiatives from International Women's Day, to PRIDE month and more. She works alongside the global Director of Inclusion in ensuring that people feel supported and able to bring their whole-selves to work as well as thinking about what needs to change structurally.
Georgina is also the Clifford Chance UK Arcus Co-Chair, Reverse Mentee, a Mental Health First Aider and an Inclusion Advocate.
Before Clifford Chance Georgina worked as a Diversity Solutions Manager, providing training, consultation, support, event management and strategy planning around Inclusion for a number of different corporate companies, charities, organisations and community groups.
Career and qualifications
- Loughborough University (BA Drama and English Literature) 2009
- Student Union Executive, Welfare and Diversity Officer 2012
- MyKindaFuture, Diversity and Social Mobility Lead 2013
- Stafford Long, Diversity Solutions Manager 2016
- Joined Clifford Chance 2018
- Board Trustee of Face Front Inclusive Theatre