Esther Albers manages Clifford Chance Create. In Clifford Chance Create we are engaging with strategic technology partners, our clients, the academic world and other thought leaders.
This is also the space where we explore new technologies, new ways of working and services to build new products that will enable us to work better, smarter and with enhanced value for our clients. To ensure we stay at the forefront of the advances that shape the sector and the firm’s future client service model.
Esther has over 25 years of experience in the legal industry having started as a lawyer and then lead the innovation developments at Dutch law firm De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek where she was part of the management team, before joining Clifford Chance.
Career and qualifications
- University of Leiden (Law) 1989
- Institut d'Etudes Politiques de Paris, 1989
- Lawyer at Stibbe, 1989
- de Brauw Blackstone Westbroek, 2001
- Management team responsible for innovation 2010
- RSM Erasmus University (project management), 2013
- Singularity University (EP), 2017
- Harvard Business School (EP), 2017
- Joined Clifford Chance, 2017