Caroline Flanagan is a Senior Legal Project Manager in our London Corporate and Real Estate practice areas, leading our Legal Project Management teams across both practices.
Our Legal Project Managers work on our most complex, highest value matters, working with the matter team to help to ensure efficient matter management and excellent client service delivery throughout the whole matter.
Caroline has over 10 years of experience in the legal industry, with roles focussed on operational excellence, project and process management all with a strong client focus.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University of Wales (Law) 2006
- London Metropolitan University (LLM) 2012
- National College of Ireland (PgDip Management) 2012
- Prince2 (Practitioner) 2017
- University of Sunderland (MBA) 2017
- Lean Six Sigma (Green Belt) 2018
- Joined Clifford Chance 2018