Aaran Scott is the Global Lead for the firm's legal project management function and is responsible for the deployment of legal project management best practice within Clifford Chance.
Aaran is one of our most experienced Legal Project Managers, with over 15 years' experience at managing transformational projects within financial and legal services. He is Prince 2 qualified and experienced at utilising lean and agile methods to successfully manage large and cross border projects.
Aaran is based in our London office and is a member of the firm's Best Delivery Operational Executive Group.
News and client work
- Legal Project Management: Bringing co-ordination and assurance in challenging times
The current widespread remote working conditions that our own teams and our clients' teams have been forced to adopt, brings a host of new challenges when considering the management of large and cross border projects.
3 April 2020
- Legal Project Management – helping lawyers to help themselves
When I joined Clifford Chance in March 2016, I was one of only three LPMs within the whole firm. This was in line with many of our peers at the time. We're now a team of 35 and, as Senior Legal Project Manager, I've played a key role in helping to build out our global capability with a client service offering that rivals best in class.
16 March 2020
Career and qualifications
- Senior Product Manager, Saga Plc 2005
- Advanced Prince2 Practitioner 2011
- Head of Operations, Parabis Law LLP 2015
- Joined Clifford Chance 2016
- Advanced Prince2 Practitioner 2016
- CLOC – Corporate Legal Operations Consortium
- Best Delivery Operational Executive
- Advanced Prince2 Practitioner