1 March 2018
- Jonny Myers, Mark Shipman, Jonathan Solomon, Roger Singer, Michael Sabin, Matthias Feldmann, Nigel Hatfield, Alexandra Davidson, Gerard Saviola
Clifford Chance awarded nine Private Equity titles in three sets of international awards
Clifford Chance internationally recognised by Private Equity and infrastructure titles as three leading publications publish their awards.
Private Equity Real Estate (PERE) awarded Clifford Chance in the latest Global PERE Awards for the following categories:
- North American Law Firm of the Year: Fund Formation
- Asian Law Firm of the Year: Fund Formation
- European Law Firm of the Year: Transactions
Clifford Chance has also been awarded European Law Firm of the Year: Fund Formation, for the 11th year running.
In addition, Private Equity International (PEI) Awards has named Clifford Chance:
- Law firm of the year in Asia (transactions)
- Law firm of the year in Europe (transactions)
Clifford Chance has also been voted by PEI's readers as winners in the latest Infrastructure Investor Annual Awards for the following three categories:
- Europe Law Firm of the year
- Middle East and Africe Law Firm of the year
- Latin America Law Firm of the year
Clifford Chance has won the Infrastructure Investor Annual Awards title of Europe Law Firm of the Year for eight consecutive years.